Six teenage girls arrested on suspicion of affray in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Six teenage girls have been arrested after police were called to reports of a fight in Dagenham.
The girls, all aged 15 to 18, have been arrested on suspicion of affray.
Police were called to Dagenham Road at around 12pm today (Friday).
There are no reports of serious injuries.
Following the incident, a section 60 order has put in place covering Alibon, Heath, Village and Eastbrook wards.
You may also want to watch:
The section 60 makes it easier for police to conduct stop-and-searches. It is in effect from 4.30pm until 11.30pm today.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 8 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup