Man in ‘serious but stable’ condition following football match attack in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man is in a serious but stable condition after being attacked following a football match.
The 25-year old victim suffered injuries to his head and face before police found him at Sydney Russell School in Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham on Sunday afternoon (November 17).
A Met spokesman said: "Police were called at 12.16pm following reports of an assault after a football match.
"The man was taken by paramedics to an east London hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition."
The suspect left before the police arrived and a crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests but enquiries continue.
The spokesman said: "The football match was not directly connected to the school."
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 7 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London