Teenage stab victim in ‘serious’ condition in hospital a month after Dagenham attack
A stabbing victim remains in a serious condition in hospital a month after being attacked in Dagenham.
The 16-year-old boy was knifed in Broad Street in the early hours of July 20.
The Met police unit which probes gang attacks, the Trident Gang Crime Command, has been made aware of the stabbing.
Three men were arrested and bailed pending further inquiries.
A Met police spokesman said today: “A 16-year-old boy was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition - his condition is not believed life threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old was bailed to mid-August, a 19-year-old to early September and an 18-year-old to mid-September.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning