Teenager, 14, attacked and robbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A teenage boy was attacked and robbed in Dagenham yesterday evening.
Police believe the 14-year-old victim was assaulted by three strangers when officers were called to Parsloes Avenue at about 8pm.
His attackers robbed him of his bag and Oyster card, Met Police said.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene,” said a spokesman for London Ambulance Service.
“We treated a teenage boy and took him to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
They ask anyone who witnessed the incident to call 101 quoting reference CAD6979/16Apr, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils