Teenager, 14, attacked and robbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A teenage boy was attacked and robbed in Dagenham yesterday evening.
Police believe the 14-year-old victim was assaulted by three strangers when officers were called to Parsloes Avenue at about 8pm.
His attackers robbed him of his bag and Oyster card, Met Police said.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene,” said a spokesman for London Ambulance Service.
“We treated a teenage boy and took him to hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers from East Area Command Unit are investigating.
They ask anyone who witnessed the incident to call 101 quoting reference CAD6979/16Apr, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 5 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 6 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 'The entire game will mourn him': Tributes to football great Jimmy Greaves
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal