Teenager missing from Manor Park
- Credit: Katherine Mateus
Have you seen missing teenager Katherine Mateus?
Police are growing “increasingly concerned” for the welfare of a teenager who went missing from her home in Newham last week.
Katherine Mateus was reported missing last Thursday. The 16-year-old was last seen in Gladding Road, Manor Park at around 2pm getting into a red Citroen C3 with the vehicle registration of DL17HKK.
The vehicle was driven to the Telford area of the West Midlands later that day, police enquiries found.
Katherine is described as black, 5ft 4ins tall of medium build with tied back hair. She was last seen wearing white trousers, a black top with a black and white checked shirt underneath.
Anyone who has seen Katherine or has information on her whereabouts should call Forest Gate CID on 020 8217 5820, call 101 or tweet @MetCC.
Alternatively, contact the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough