Teenager stabbed and two injured in street fight in Barking
- Credit: Google Street Images.
A police investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed during a street fight in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old victim was found with knife wounds in Longbridge Road, by police and paramedics who were called to the scene at 2.25am.
He was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Two other victims were discovered with minor injuries nearby.
They are not believed to have been stabbed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made with police enquiries continuing.
There are currently road closures in place.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault