Teenager stabbed and two injured in street fight in Barking
- Credit: Google Street Images.
A police investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed during a street fight in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old victim was found with knife wounds in Longbridge Road, by police and paramedics who were called to the scene at 2.25am.
He was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Two other victims were discovered with minor injuries nearby.
They are not believed to have been stabbed.
No arrests have been made with police enquiries continuing.
There are currently road closures in place.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 3 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough