Teenager stabbed and two injured in street fight in Barking
- Credit: Google Street Images.
A police investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed during a street fight in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
The 19-year-old victim was found with knife wounds in Longbridge Road, by police and paramedics who were called to the scene at 2.25am.
He was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Two other victims were discovered with minor injuries nearby.
They are not believed to have been stabbed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made with police enquiries continuing.
There are currently road closures in place.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters