Teenager stabbed near Upney underground station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a serious but stable condition after he was stabbed near Upney underground station yesterday evening.
The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital with knife wounds to his legs after he was attacked at around 7.15pm.
Upney and East Ham underground stations were temporarily closed following the stabbing.
Detectives from the Met’s East Area are investigating and are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed