Teenager stabbed near Upney underground station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a serious but stable condition after he was stabbed near Upney underground station yesterday evening.
The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital with knife wounds to his legs after he was attacked at around 7.15pm.
Upney and East Ham underground stations were temporarily closed following the stabbing.
Detectives from the Met’s East Area are investigating and are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 7 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told