Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez stabbing: Girl, 16, among two teenagers to be charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a Dagenham man who was fatally stabbed in Anerley.
Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez was pronounced dead after being stabbed in broad daylight on Sunday, November 4.
A boy, 17, was charged on Tuesday with a girl, 16, charged yesterday, when both were due to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Two other men have previously been charged with 22-year-old Ayodeji’s murder.
Chase Grey, 23, of Lancaster Road, South Norwood, and Kevin Lusala, 21, of Eldred Drive, Orpington, are both set to appear at the Old Bailey in separate hearings in the new year.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, aged 19 and 21, who were arrested on the day of Ayodeji’s death have been released under investigation.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 6 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
- 10 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot