Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez stabbing: Girl, 16, among two teenagers to be charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a Dagenham man who was fatally stabbed in Anerley.
Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez was pronounced dead after being stabbed in broad daylight on Sunday, November 4.
A boy, 17, was charged on Tuesday with a girl, 16, charged yesterday, when both were due to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Two other men have previously been charged with 22-year-old Ayodeji’s murder.
Chase Grey, 23, of Lancaster Road, South Norwood, and Kevin Lusala, 21, of Eldred Drive, Orpington, are both set to appear at the Old Bailey in separate hearings in the new year.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, aged 19 and 21, who were arrested on the day of Ayodeji’s death have been released under investigation.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils