Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez stabbing: Girl, 16, among two teenagers to be charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a Dagenham man who was fatally stabbed in Anerley.
Ayodeji Habeeb Azeez was pronounced dead after being stabbed in broad daylight on Sunday, November 4.
A boy, 17, was charged on Tuesday with a girl, 16, charged yesterday, when both were due to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
Two other men have previously been charged with 22-year-old Ayodeji’s murder.
Chase Grey, 23, of Lancaster Road, South Norwood, and Kevin Lusala, 21, of Eldred Drive, Orpington, are both set to appear at the Old Bailey in separate hearings in the new year.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, aged 19 and 21, who were arrested on the day of Ayodeji’s death have been released under investigation.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs