Man arrested after a 21-year-old is stabbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Street Images
A man has been stabbed in Dagenham.
The 21-year-old victim was found in Hunters Square, after police were called reports of a fight on Saturday just before 7pm.
He was rushed to hospital and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A man was arrested and has been released on police bail.
A police spokeswoman said: “A male, believed to 21-years-old, was found with a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening or life-changing.
“Another male, aged in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He has since been bailed to return to a date in November.”
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.