Man arrested after a 21-year-old is stabbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Street Images
A man has been stabbed in Dagenham.
The 21-year-old victim was found in Hunters Square, after police were called reports of a fight on Saturday just before 7pm.
He was rushed to hospital and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
A man was arrested and has been released on police bail.
A police spokeswoman said: “A male, believed to 21-years-old, was found with a stab wound.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening or life-changing.
“Another male, aged in his 20s, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He has since been bailed to return to a date in November.”
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 5 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.