Jodie Chesney: Third person charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a third person with the murder of Jodie Chesney.
Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 18, lived on Hillfoot Road, Romford and was arrested on March 10.
He will appear in Barkingside Magistrates’ court today.
Two other people from Romford, 20-year-old Manuel Petrovic and an unnamed 16-year-old, have already been charged with the murder.
Petrovic lived on Highfield Road and was arrested in Leicester. He is set to face trial September 2.
You may also want to watch:
Three people, a 50-year-old man, a 38-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy, were all arrested March 10 on suspicion of assisting an offender, but have been released under investigation.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) is continuing their enquiries into the murder of Jodie Chesney.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 6 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
Anyone with information about Jodie’s death is urged to call the HMCC Incident Room on 020 8345 3775, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.