Third person charged with the murder of Barking man Dean Pascal-Modeste in Lewisham
- Credit: Archant
A third person has been charged with the murder of a Barking man who was stabbed to death in Lewisham.
Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, was attacked in Mottingham on February 24 - three days before his 22nd birthday.
Devone Pusey, 19, from Bellingham is accused of his murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He was charged yesterday and will appear before Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
Two 17-year-old boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were charged with Dean’s murder last month.
You may also want to watch:
One is also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
A trial has been set for August 29 at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 2 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 5 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 6 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 7 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
Four males aged 16, 18, 19 and 20 who were arrested close to the scene of the stabbing on suspicion of murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.