Third person charged with the murder of Barking man Dean Pascal-Modeste in Lewisham
- Credit: Archant
A third person has been charged with the murder of a Barking man who was stabbed to death in Lewisham.
Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, was attacked in Mottingham on February 24 - three days before his 22nd birthday.
Devone Pusey, 19, from Bellingham is accused of his murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He was charged yesterday and will appear before Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
Two 17-year-old boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were charged with Dean’s murder last month.
You may also want to watch:
One is also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
A trial has been set for August 29 at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
Four males aged 16, 18, 19 and 20 who were arrested close to the scene of the stabbing on suspicion of murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.