Third person charged with the murder of Barking man Dean Pascal-Modeste in Lewisham
- Credit: Archant
A third person has been charged with the murder of a Barking man who was stabbed to death in Lewisham.
Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, was attacked in Mottingham on February 24 - three days before his 22nd birthday.
Devone Pusey, 19, from Bellingham is accused of his murder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He was charged yesterday and will appear before Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
Two 17-year-old boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were charged with Dean’s murder last month.
You may also want to watch:
One is also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
A trial has been set for August 29 at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 3 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 4 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 5 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 6 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 9 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
- 10 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
Four males aged 16, 18, 19 and 20 who were arrested close to the scene of the stabbing on suspicion of murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.