Three men involved in Barking road rage ‘acid attack’ arrested
- Credit: Google
Three men have been arrested in connection with an alleged ‘acid attack’ which took place in Barking on October 10.
Police stopped a car in Mare Street, Hackney just after 11am this morning - and found the men to be carrying corrosive substances and drugs.
The original alleged attack took place in North Street, Barking at around midday. A man in his 30s sustained minor injuries.
The three men, all in their early 20s, were all arrested - one on suspicion of GBH, another for possessing an offensive weapon and another for possession of drugs. The substance has been seized by officers for testing.
The car is believed to be the same one involved in the incident in Barking.
You may also want to watch:
All three males are in police custody at an east London police station. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault