Three men involved in Barking road rage ‘acid attack’ arrested
- Credit: Google
Three men have been arrested in connection with an alleged ‘acid attack’ which took place in Barking on October 10.
Police stopped a car in Mare Street, Hackney just after 11am this morning - and found the men to be carrying corrosive substances and drugs.
The original alleged attack took place in North Street, Barking at around midday. A man in his 30s sustained minor injuries.
The three men, all in their early 20s, were all arrested - one on suspicion of GBH, another for possessing an offensive weapon and another for possession of drugs. The substance has been seized by officers for testing.
The car is believed to be the same one involved in the incident in Barking.
You may also want to watch:
All three males are in police custody at an east London police station. Enquiries continue.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 10 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people