Three men released under investigation after Barking station stabbing
- Credit: Tom Horton
Three men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking station have been released.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station at 4.50pm last Thursday following reports of a disturbance.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and was taken to hospital for a hand injury.
A 20-year-old from Canning Town was also arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and a 25-year-old from Euston was arrested on suspicion of grevious bodily harm.
All three have been released under police investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The British Transport Police officers were assisted by London Ambulance Service crews and Met Police officers.
Officers are appealing for witnesses. Call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 quoting reference 433 of 02/08/2018, or text them on 61016. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Admissions open for new Barking school