Three men released under investigation after Barking station stabbing
- Credit: Tom Horton
Three men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking station have been released.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station at 4.50pm last Thursday following reports of a disturbance.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and was taken to hospital for a hand injury.
A 20-year-old from Canning Town was also arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and a 25-year-old from Euston was arrested on suspicion of grevious bodily harm.
All three have been released under police investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The British Transport Police officers were assisted by London Ambulance Service crews and Met Police officers.
Officers are appealing for witnesses. Call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 quoting reference 433 of 02/08/2018, or text them on 61016. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking