Three men released under investigation after Barking station stabbing
- Credit: Tom Horton
Three men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking station have been released.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station at 4.50pm last Thursday following reports of a disturbance.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and being drunk and disorderly, and was taken to hospital for a hand injury.
A 20-year-old from Canning Town was also arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and a 25-year-old from Euston was arrested on suspicion of grevious bodily harm.
All three have been released under police investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The British Transport Police officers were assisted by London Ambulance Service crews and Met Police officers.
Officers are appealing for witnesses. Call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 quoting reference 433 of 02/08/2018, or text them on 61016. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Barking and Dagenham parks
- 4 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 5 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 6 Column: Dagenham & Redbridge must strive for redemption
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears