Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Three men were found stabbed following reports of a brawl in Dagenham.
Police were called to reports of a fight at the corner of Barnmead Road and Fanshawe Crescent at 2.36am on Saturday, June 19.
One man, who is in his 40s, had a stab injury to his leg while a second man in his 30s had a slash wound to his face.
The latter was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, taken into custody and released on bail to a date in July.
A third man was found suffering from stab wounds to his back. He was taken to hospital and also arrested on suspicion of causing GBH.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken into custody and released on bail to a date in July.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "The injuries of all three men are not life-threatening or life-changing."
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Former child refugee who founded Barking women's service up for award
- 10 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
A crime scene was put in place but has since been closed.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.