Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Three men were found stabbed following reports of a brawl in Dagenham.
Police were called to reports of a fight at the corner of Barnmead Road and Fanshawe Crescent at 2.36am on Saturday, June 19.
One man, who is in his 40s, had a stab injury to his leg while a second man in his 30s had a slash wound to his face.
The latter was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, taken into custody and released on bail to a date in July.
A third man was found suffering from stab wounds to his back. He was taken to hospital and also arrested on suspicion of causing GBH.
He was taken into custody and released on bail to a date in July.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "The injuries of all three men are not life-threatening or life-changing."
- 1 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 2 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 6 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 7 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
- 8 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 9 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 10 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
A crime scene was put in place but has since been closed.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.