Three teenagers from Barking and Dagenham charged following police operation
- Credit: PA WIRE
Six teenage boys have been charged following a police operation in the borough.
They are accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life after police arrested the group in an undercover operation and seized a vehicle and firearm in Whalebone Lane North, Chadwell Heath, on Monday afternoon.
One of the suspects was taken to hospital after sustaining a foot injury at the scene, but has since been discharged.
Randall Lomanga, 18, of Charlecote Road, Dagenham, and two 17-year-olds from Barking and Dagenham appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday and were remanded in custody.
Akin Akinkunle, 18, of Turpin Avenue, Romford, and Georgie Ashman, 18, of Tarling Rod, Canning Town, were also held. A 15-year-old from Romford was bailed.
You may also want to watch:
They are all due to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on April 26 for a plea hearing.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London