Tributes paid to Romford stabbing victim Hosam Eisa from Dagenham
- Credit: Facebook
The girlfriend of a 20-year-old from Dagenham who was stabbed to death in the car park of a shopping centre in Romford has paid tribute to her ‘amazing boyfriend’.
The victim, who has been named locally as Hosam Eisa, died in hospital after he was attacked outside The Brewery last Thursday.
His 19-year-old girlfriend Salma Begum, who was with him when he was attacked, called him an ‘amazing boyfriend.
She added: “It’s going to sound all cliché and cheesy but honestly there are no words to describe him.
“He was an amazing person to so many people, a great brother and son to his family, a helpful and kind friend.
“Most of all, he was an amazing boyfriend who I loved with all my heart, the first person I learned to love and learned a lot about life from him.
“He’d always be there when I needed him and was always by my side.
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 3 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
“Now that he’s not here, I feel so empty and lost without him.
“The pain is unbelievable and the memories are still so raw and fresh in my mind it hurts.
“I couldn’t do anything about it except just watch him dying in front of me.”
Hosam, originally from Egypt, moved to Mantova, Italy, in 2002 with his parents and five brothers before they moved to Dagenham last year.
Friends have also taken to social media to pay tribute to him, describing Hosam as “funny” and a “good brother”.
Elisa Facchini said “I will always remember your contagious smile and your sense of humour” while Oscar Shah said “When someone close to you gets killed for no reason it hurts so much! May Allah grant you Jannah”.
Gjergji Hoco said: “Hi my friend Hosam Ali Eisa, news of your death was a shock for everyone who knew you.
“I’m proud to have known you and be your friend.
“I’ll always remember you with your contagious smile and the joy that you brought to everyone with your kindness and desire to make everyone smile.
“Miss you so much but I will never forget you.”
Che Pullen, 19, and a 17-year-old boy, both from Romford, have been remanded in custody charged with the murder of Hosam.