Man stabbed in the face and another slashed in separate knife attacks in Barking
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been arrested following two separate knife attacks 20 minutes apart in Barking last night.
Officers were first called to a fight in Wakering Road near The Spotted Dog where they found a man who had been slashed across the face at 9.50pm.
A man was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
At around 10.10pm police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face.
A woman at the scene was arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Both arrestees are currently in police custody.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 3 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 10 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks