Man stabbed in the face and another slashed in separate knife attacks in Barking
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been arrested following two separate knife attacks 20 minutes apart in Barking last night.
Officers were first called to a fight in Wakering Road near The Spotted Dog where they found a man who had been slashed across the face at 9.50pm.
A man was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
At around 10.10pm police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face.
A woman at the scene was arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Both arrestees are currently in police custody.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences