Man stabbed in the face and another slashed in separate knife attacks in Barking
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been arrested following two separate knife attacks 20 minutes apart in Barking last night.
Officers were first called to a fight in Wakering Road near The Spotted Dog where they found a man who had been slashed across the face at 9.50pm.
A man was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
At around 10.10pm police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face.
A woman at the scene was arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Both arrestees are currently in police custody.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters