Woman and man charged following two knife attacks in Barking 20 minutes apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been charged following two separate knife attacks in Barking last Friday.
Both victims suffered non-life threatening injuries in the unconnected incidents which took place 20 minutes apart.
Mark Dietz, 46, of Westbury Road, Barking, is accused of slashing a man across the face during a fight outside The Spotted Dog in Wakering Road, close to Barking station.
Police were called to the scene at around 9.50pm.
Dietz was arrested and subsequently charged with causing grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Kelly Burton, 26, of no fixed address, was arrested after police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face at 10.10pm.
She is accused of causing grievous bodily harm.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 5 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 10 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
Dietz and Burton appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Monday. Dietz has been remanded in custody and will appear before Snaresbrook Crown Court on February 4.
For an update visit bdpost.co.uk.