Woman and man charged following two knife attacks in Barking 20 minutes apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been charged following two separate knife attacks in Barking last Friday.
Both victims suffered non-life threatening injuries in the unconnected incidents which took place 20 minutes apart.
Mark Dietz, 46, of Westbury Road, Barking, is accused of slashing a man across the face during a fight outside The Spotted Dog in Wakering Road, close to Barking station.
Police were called to the scene at around 9.50pm.
Dietz was arrested and subsequently charged with causing grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
Kelly Burton, 26, of no fixed address, was arrested after police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face at 10.10pm.
She is accused of causing grievous bodily harm.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
Dietz and Burton appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Monday. Dietz has been remanded in custody and will appear before Snaresbrook Crown Court on February 4.
For an update visit bdpost.co.uk.