Woman and man charged following two knife attacks in Barking 20 minutes apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been charged following two separate knife attacks in Barking last Friday.
Both victims suffered non-life threatening injuries in the unconnected incidents which took place 20 minutes apart.
Mark Dietz, 46, of Westbury Road, Barking, is accused of slashing a man across the face during a fight outside The Spotted Dog in Wakering Road, close to Barking station.
Police were called to the scene at around 9.50pm.
Dietz was arrested and subsequently charged with causing grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon.
Kelly Burton, 26, of no fixed address, was arrested after police were called to Boundary Road where a man was found with a stab injury to his face at 10.10pm.
She is accused of causing grievous bodily harm.
- 1 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 2 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 3 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 4 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 5 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 7 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 10 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
Dietz and Burton appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Monday. Dietz has been remanded in custody and will appear before Snaresbrook Crown Court on February 4.
For an update visit bdpost.co.uk.