Two charged for attempted robbery in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man and a youth have been charged with an attempted robbery in Church Elm Lane, Dagenham.
A 15-year-old from Dagenham was charged on Monday, March 16, with attempted robbery and possession of an offensive weapon.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on March 16.
He has since been remanded into the care of the local authority to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 30 for trial.
Troy Grindley, 20, of Dagenham Heathway was also charged with attempted robbery and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on March 16 and has since been remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 30 for trial.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Barking and Dagenham parks
- 4 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 5 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Column: Dagenham & Redbridge must strive for redemption
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears