Two charged for attempted robbery in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man and a youth have been charged with an attempted robbery in Church Elm Lane, Dagenham.
A 15-year-old from Dagenham was charged on Monday, March 16, with attempted robbery and possession of an offensive weapon.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on March 16.
He has since been remanded into the care of the local authority to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 30 for trial.
Troy Grindley, 20, of Dagenham Heathway was also charged with attempted robbery and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on March 16 and has since been remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 30 for trial.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend