Two men charged with GBH after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
The police have charged two men following a stabbing in Barking.
Mohammed Niaz Ali, 18, and Mohammed Naem, 22, both of Sugden Way, have been charged with GBH with intent.
Both are due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (March 2).
A third man arrested on suspicion of GBH has been bailed pending further enquiries.
Police were called at about 3.50am on Monday, March 1 to reports of a fight in Sugden Way. The people involved are believed to have been known to each other.
Officers and paramedics attended and found a 26-year-old man suffering stab injuries. He was taken to hospital for treatment.
A Met spokesperson said his condition is now not life-threatening.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 4 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 10 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race