Two men charged with GBH after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
The police have charged two men following a stabbing in Barking.
Mohammed Niaz Ali, 18, and Mohammed Naem, 22, both of Sugden Way, have been charged with GBH with intent.
Both are due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court today (March 2).
A third man arrested on suspicion of GBH has been bailed pending further enquiries.
Police were called at about 3.50am on Monday, March 1 to reports of a fight in Sugden Way. The people involved are believed to have been known to each other.
Officers and paramedics attended and found a 26-year-old man suffering stab injuries. He was taken to hospital for treatment.
A Met spokesperson said his condition is now not life-threatening.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 5 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham