Two men in court charged with murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma
- Credit: Met Police
Two men have appeared in court charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma.
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
A total of three men have now been charged in connection with Mr Juma’s death.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, was charged with murder in July.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to go on trial on May 20.
Mr Juma, 23, died at the scene of the fatal stabbing in Crows Road, near Harts Lane, Barking, on May 17.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket