Two men in court charged with murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma
- Credit: Met Police
Two men have appeared in court charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma.
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
A total of three men have now been charged in connection with Mr Juma’s death.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, was charged with murder in July.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to go on trial on May 20.
Mr Juma, 23, died at the scene of the fatal stabbing in Crows Road, near Harts Lane, Barking, on May 17.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup