Two men in court charged with murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma
- Credit: Met Police
Two men have appeared in court charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma.
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
A total of three men have now been charged in connection with Mr Juma’s death.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, was charged with murder in July.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to go on trial on May 20.
Mr Juma, 23, died at the scene of the fatal stabbing in Crows Road, near Harts Lane, Barking, on May 17.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 What's on across East London this weekend?