Two men injured in double shooting in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Google
A police investigation is underway after two men were injured in a double shooting in Chadwell Heath last night.
Armed officers were called to Nash Road at 11.25pm. Two men believed to be aged 20 were found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital and their injuries are non-life threatening and non-life changing.
There have been no arrests, but police investigations continue and they are advising the public to avoid the area around Nash Road.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
Nash Road is where an 18-year-old was stabbed to death in an incident just six days ago.
You may also want to watch:
The teenager, named locally as Lyndon Davis, died in hospital two hours after the stabbing.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences