Two men injured in double shooting in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Google
A police investigation is underway after two men were injured in a double shooting in Chadwell Heath last night.
Armed officers were called to Nash Road at 11.25pm. Two men believed to be aged 20 were found suffering from gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospital and their injuries are non-life threatening and non-life changing.
There have been no arrests, but police investigations continue and they are advising the public to avoid the area around Nash Road.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
Nash Road is where an 18-year-old was stabbed to death in an incident just six days ago.
You may also want to watch:
The teenager, named locally as Lyndon Davis, died in hospital two hours after the stabbing.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 5 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 6 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 7 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 8 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 9 Blood donors needed for Covid study as Barking centre set to open
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham