Two men left with life-changing injuries after fight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 19 and 23-year-old man are suffering from life-changing injuries after a fight broke out in Dagenham.
Police were called to Church Elm Lane at midnight on April 1 to reports of a fight, but found a number had left by the time they’d arrived.
There were two men remaining, suffering from head and facial injuries.
They were taken to an East London hospital where their wounds are being treated as life-changing, but not life-threatening.
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating, but no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the unit on 101 or alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault