Two men left with life-changing injuries after fight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 19 and 23-year-old man are suffering from life-changing injuries after a fight broke out in Dagenham.
Police were called to Church Elm Lane at midnight on April 1 to reports of a fight, but found a number had left by the time they’d arrived.
There were two men remaining, suffering from head and facial injuries.
They were taken to an East London hospital where their wounds are being treated as life-changing, but not life-threatening.
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating, but no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the unit on 101 or alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years