Two men left with life-changing injuries after fight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 19 and 23-year-old man are suffering from life-changing injuries after a fight broke out in Dagenham.
Police were called to Church Elm Lane at midnight on April 1 to reports of a fight, but found a number had left by the time they’d arrived.
There were two men remaining, suffering from head and facial injuries.
They were taken to an East London hospital where their wounds are being treated as life-changing, but not life-threatening.
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating, but no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the unit on 101 or alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood