Two more arrests in the investigation into Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham have arrested two more people.
A 25-year-old man was arrested on May 27 on suspicion of murder.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on the same day on suspicion of assisting an offender.
Both were taken to an east London police station where they remain in custody.
Two men have previously been charged with the murder of Ashley Latty on May 18. Both men appered at the Old Bailey on May 22 and were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
They are Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel.
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday morning May 18 to reports of someone stabbed outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.