Two more arrests in the investigation into Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham have arrested two more people.
A 25-year-old man was arrested on May 27 on suspicion of murder.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on the same day on suspicion of assisting an offender.
Both were taken to an east London police station where they remain in custody.
Two men have previously been charged with the murder of Ashley Latty on May 18. Both men appered at the Old Bailey on May 22 and were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
They are Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel.
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday morning May 18 to reports of someone stabbed outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, Selinas Lane, Dagenham.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.