Police linking deaths of woman and man found in Dagenham just hours apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been found dead in Dagenham just hours apart in what police believe are linked incidents.
Officers were called to Whalebone Lane South at around 12.50pm today (Saturday, August 8) where a woman in her 30s was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her death is currently being treated as suspicious and police are working to trace and inform her next of kin.
At around 2.50pm officers recieved reports of a man, also in his 30s, being found unresponsive in Gosfield Road.
Emergency services arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Met Police spokesperson said that the two deaths were believed to be linked and they are not currently looking for anyone in relation to either incident.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault