Police linking deaths of woman and man found in Dagenham just hours apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been found dead in Dagenham just hours apart in what police believe are linked incidents.
Officers were called to Whalebone Lane South at around 12.50pm today (Saturday, August 8) where a woman in her 30s was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her death is currently being treated as suspicious and police are working to trace and inform her next of kin.
At around 2.50pm officers recieved reports of a man, also in his 30s, being found unresponsive in Gosfield Road.
Emergency services arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Met Police spokesperson said that the two deaths were believed to be linked and they are not currently looking for anyone in relation to either incident.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters