Police linking deaths of woman and man found in Dagenham just hours apart
- Credit: Archant
A woman and a man have been found dead in Dagenham just hours apart in what police believe are linked incidents.
Officers were called to Whalebone Lane South at around 12.50pm today (Saturday, August 8) where a woman in her 30s was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her death is currently being treated as suspicious and police are working to trace and inform her next of kin.
At around 2.50pm officers recieved reports of a man, also in his 30s, being found unresponsive in Gosfield Road.
Emergency services arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Met Police spokesperson said that the two deaths were believed to be linked and they are not currently looking for anyone in relation to either incident.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Margaret Hodge: 'This government has made a bleak winter certain'
- 10 Senior officer signals disappointment murder squad turned down Stephen Port case