Two people in hospital after stabbing during burglary in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been stabbed in an aggravated burglary.
The victims were attacked during the raid at around 5am on Wednesday and taken to hospital, police said.
A gun was also found, according to the Metropolitan Police Twitter account @MPSBarkDag.
Their tweet said: “Police are on scene in Farr Avenue, Barking following an aggravated burglary just before 5am.
“Two victims were stabbed during the incident and are currently at an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“A firearm has also been recovered. No arrests have been made and a crime scene remains in place.”
In a second tweet @MPSBarkDag said that a 22-year-old woman and 27-year-old man were stabbed in the hand and arm respectively.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
The tweet added: “Conditions not life-threatening. It was reported that a firearm was seen. No shots fired. No arrest as yet.”