Two teenagers charged in connection with Chadwell Heath death of Ricky Hayden
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged two 19-year-old men, one on suspicion of murder, in connection with Ricky Hayden’s death.
Tarrel Hinds, of Manford Cross, Chigwell was charged with the murder and attempted murder of the 27-year-old bouncer from Chadwell Heath yesterday
Kevin Malamba, of Rodney Road, Southwark was also charged yesterday with perverting the course of justice.
Both men will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Another man Tommy Lee Roome, 19, of Rams Grove, Chadwell Heath was charged with murder and appeared at the Old Bailey earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
He pleaded not guilty and has been remanded in custody until his trial on March 13 next year.
Ricky Hayden was fatally stabbed as he tried to stop the theft of a moped outside his home in Gibbfield Close, Chadwell Heath, in the early hours of September 13.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
His father, Paul, 54, was also injured in the incident.
A 16-year-old teenager who was arrested on September 14 was bailed and subsequently not proceeded with.