Unemployed man arrested for possession of weapon after fight broke out in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Fighting broke out in Dagenham today leading to the arrest of an unemployed man for possession of an offensive weapon.
Police were called to the fight outside the Teems Communications store in Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.28am.
The man, 18, was also arrested for affray.
Ambulance crew, including air ambulance staff in a car, were initially called to reports of a stabbing incident at Dagenham Heathway station at 10.35am but were not needed.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Contact the Post on 0208 477 3816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to give your account.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'