Unemployed man arrested for possession of weapon after fight broke out in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Fighting broke out in Dagenham today leading to the arrest of an unemployed man for possession of an offensive weapon.
Police were called to the fight outside the Teems Communications store in Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.28am.
The man, 18, was also arrested for affray.
Ambulance crew, including air ambulance staff in a car, were initially called to reports of a stabbing incident at Dagenham Heathway station at 10.35am but were not needed.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Contact the Post on 0208 477 3816 or email email@example.com to give your account.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 8 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback