Unemployed man arrested for possession of weapon after fight broke out in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Fighting broke out in Dagenham today leading to the arrest of an unemployed man for possession of an offensive weapon.
Police were called to the fight outside the Teems Communications store in Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.28am.
The man, 18, was also arrested for affray.
Ambulance crew, including air ambulance staff in a car, were initially called to reports of a stabbing incident at Dagenham Heathway station at 10.35am but were not needed.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Contact the Post on 0208 477 3816 or email email@example.com to give your account.
- 1 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Have the Covid-19 vaccine when the NHS contacts you
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 8 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 9 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 10 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend