Unemployed man arrested for possession of weapon after fight broke out in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Fighting broke out in Dagenham today leading to the arrest of an unemployed man for possession of an offensive weapon.
Police were called to the fight outside the Teems Communications store in Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.28am.
The man, 18, was also arrested for affray.
Ambulance crew, including air ambulance staff in a car, were initially called to reports of a stabbing incident at Dagenham Heathway station at 10.35am but were not needed.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
• Did you see what happened? Contact the Post on 0208 477 3816 or email email@example.com to give your account.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police