Update: Man bailed following New Year’s Day murder
Police have arrested a 22-year-old man on suspicion of murder after a Dagenham man was shot dead in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
Police have bailed a 22-year-old man after a party-goer was shot dead in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
Aaron McKoy was killed in Clerkenwell while celebrating his 22nd birthday.
Initial reports indicated Aaron was from Dagenham but police said today he lived in Hackney.
Mr McKoy had been at the Clerkenwell House Wine Bar in Hatton Wall in the early hours of January 1 before he was killed, the Met said.
You may also want to watch:
A man arrested on January 2 on suspicion of murder has today been bailed to March pending further inquiries. Another man arrested on January 1 has been released without charge.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 3 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 4 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 5 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 6 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'