Vulnerable teenager thought missing in Dagenham area
A vulnerable teenager from Northern Ireland is thought missing in the Dagenham area, police are appealing for information.
Spencer Musika, 16, originally of Thamesmead, was last seen at his home in Belfast on October 7 this year before taking a ferry to Scotland, police say.
They add that he then journeyed by coach to Victoria coach station, London, and is believed to now be in the Dagenham area as he has links with Essex.
Investigationg officer PC Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and we are concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
Spencer is described as black with a slim build and approximately 5ft10ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Greenwich Missing Person Unit on 020 8284 7713 or police on 101, quoting reference 12MIS033086.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Letter: Climate change and the floods