Vulnerable teenager thought missing in Dagenham area
A vulnerable teenager from Northern Ireland is thought missing in the Dagenham area, police are appealing for information.
Spencer Musika, 16, originally of Thamesmead, was last seen at his home in Belfast on October 7 this year before taking a ferry to Scotland, police say.
They add that he then journeyed by coach to Victoria coach station, London, and is believed to now be in the Dagenham area as he has links with Essex.
Investigationg officer PC Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and we are concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
Spencer is described as black with a slim build and approximately 5ft10ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Greenwich Missing Person Unit on 020 8284 7713 or police on 101, quoting reference 12MIS033086.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police