Vulnerable teenager thought missing in Dagenham area
A vulnerable teenager from Northern Ireland is thought missing in the Dagenham area, police are appealing for information.
Spencer Musika, 16, originally of Thamesmead, was last seen at his home in Belfast on October 7 this year before taking a ferry to Scotland, police say.
They add that he then journeyed by coach to Victoria coach station, London, and is believed to now be in the Dagenham area as he has links with Essex.
Investigationg officer PC Rhianne Trill said: “Spencer is a vulnerable teenager and we are concerned about his welfare. Anyone with information should contact us as soon as possible.”
Spencer is described as black with a slim build and approximately 5ft10ins tall.
Anyone with information should contact Greenwich Missing Person Unit on 020 8284 7713 or police on 101, quoting reference 12MIS033086.
- 1 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 2 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 3 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 8 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Dagenham hoping to get players back from injury during break