Wanted man and missing teen could be together in east London
- Credit: MPS
A man wanted on suspicion of breaching a harassment order could be in east London, police believe.
The order was issued to Luke Ratcliffe, 24, of no fixed address, at Chelmsford Crown Court on August 14.
He is believed to be in east London, specifically Forest Gate, Stratford or Barking.
Ratcliffe is described as 6ft 1 tall, of heavy build and with ginger hair and a spotty complexion.
Police say he may be in the company of 16-year-old Courtney Anderson who disappeared from her Chelmsford home and has not been seen since October 17.
You may also want to watch:
If you see Ratcliffe or Courtney, call police in Chelmsford on 101.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham