Wanted man and missing teen could be together in east London
- Credit: MPS
A man wanted on suspicion of breaching a harassment order could be in east London, police believe.
The order was issued to Luke Ratcliffe, 24, of no fixed address, at Chelmsford Crown Court on August 14.
He is believed to be in east London, specifically Forest Gate, Stratford or Barking.
Ratcliffe is described as 6ft 1 tall, of heavy build and with ginger hair and a spotty complexion.
Police say he may be in the company of 16-year-old Courtney Anderson who disappeared from her Chelmsford home and has not been seen since October 17.
You may also want to watch:
If you see Ratcliffe or Courtney, call police in Chelmsford on 101.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites