Wanted man and missing teen could be together in east London
- Credit: MPS
A man wanted on suspicion of breaching a harassment order could be in east London, police believe.
The order was issued to Luke Ratcliffe, 24, of no fixed address, at Chelmsford Crown Court on August 14.
He is believed to be in east London, specifically Forest Gate, Stratford or Barking.
Ratcliffe is described as 6ft 1 tall, of heavy build and with ginger hair and a spotty complexion.
Police say he may be in the company of 16-year-old Courtney Anderson who disappeared from her Chelmsford home and has not been seen since October 17.
You may also want to watch:
If you see Ratcliffe or Courtney, call police in Chelmsford on 101.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 9 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London