Three men hospitalised - two with critical injuries - after Barking stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
Police officers who are investigating the cause of two men who were left critically injured in Barking are calling on anyone with information to come forward.
Yesterday (October 31) police were called just after 4am to reports of a stabbing in East Street.
At the scene officers, who attended along with the London Ambulance Service (LAS), found three men, all aged in their late 20s.
All three men were taken to hospital for treatment with two of the men in critical condition, one having sustained stab injuries and the other with head injuries.
The third man sustained an injury to his hand.
No arrests have yet been made.
Anyone with information or any witnesses are asked to call the police on 101 and quote the reference "1982/31oct”.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 4 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 5 Car park killing: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 6 Car park killing: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 8 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 9 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 10 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers at on 0800 555 111.