Three men hospitalised - two with critical injuries - after Barking stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
Police officers who are investigating the cause of two men who were left critically injured in Barking are calling on anyone with information to come forward.
Yesterday (October 31) police were called just after 4am to reports of a stabbing in East Street.
At the scene officers, who attended along with the London Ambulance Service (LAS), found three men, all aged in their late 20s.
All three men were taken to hospital for treatment with two of the men in critical condition, one having sustained stab injuries and the other with head injuries.
The third man sustained an injury to his hand.
No arrests have yet been made.
Anyone with information or any witnesses are asked to call the police on 101 and quote the reference "1982/31oct”.
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets lowly ranking for 'healthy streets'
- 4 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Serving Met officer suspended from duty after stalking charge
- 6 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 7 More than 300 homes finished at Beam Park as council leader visits
- 8 Dagenham & Redbridge relishing first friendly says Rance
- 9 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers at on 0800 555 111.