Woman arrested after man left fighting for life near A13 in Barking
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was found on the A13 fighting for his life.
Paramedics called the police to Gascoigne Road, Barking, at 2.11pm yesterday after receiving reports there was an injured man in the road.
A Met spokesman said: "A 33-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. She remains in custody at an east London police station."
The man, who police believe to be in his early thirties, was taken to hosptial suffering from head injuries.
The Met spokesman said he remains in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are also looking into the possibility the man may have fallen from a moving vehicle.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites