Woman charged with firearms offence after Barking shooting
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged with a firearms offence by police investigating a shooting in Barking.
Rushelle McLaughlin, 26, of Northolt, Middlesex, was charged on Monday, June 15, with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
She has been remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, June 16.
The charge follows an incident in Wilmington Gardens on June 4, where a 24-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds and another male had also been injured.
The 24-year-old man remains in a critical condition in hospital and the second victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The investigation is being led by Trident detectives from the Specialist Crime Command.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 5 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds