Woman charged with firearms offence after Barking shooting
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged with a firearms offence by police investigating a shooting in Barking.
Rushelle McLaughlin, 26, of Northolt, Middlesex, was charged on Monday, June 15, with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
She has been remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, June 16.
The charge follows an incident in Wilmington Gardens on June 4, where a 24-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds and another male had also been injured.
The 24-year-old man remains in a critical condition in hospital and the second victim’s injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The investigation is being led by Trident detectives from the Specialist Crime Command.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.