Women arrested on suspicion of affray after alleged 'fight' in Barking
- Credit: Google
Two women have been arrested on suspicion of affray after police were called to reports of a fight in Barking.
Officers and paramedics found a women with a stab wound and slash marks on her arms in London Road at 3.50am on Sunday, June 27.
A 32-year-old man was also found with injuries.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Both were taken to a hospital in east London where their injuries were deemed to be non-life-threatening and non-life-changing."
On their release from hospital, the woman, who is also aged 32, was arrested on suspicion of affray.
A 33-year-old woman also went to hospital and was arrested on suspicion of affray after being discharged.
The police spokesperson said her injuries were neither life-threatening nor life-changing.
- 1 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 2 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 3 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 4 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 5 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 6 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 9 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 10 Have your say on the proposed east London constituency boundary changes
Both the women who were arrested have been released under investigation pending further CCTV and witness enquiries.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101.