Wrestling fun is coming to Dagenham
Dagenham’s first wrestling match in 12 years, with its choreographed fighting and sparkly costumes, takes place this Friday.
The event will see Alan Lee Travis defending his LDN British Heavyweight Championship against former tag partner Hakan.
Promoter Sanjay Bagga said: “It is live theatre and a family show with plenty of audience involvement.”
The event takes place at the Goresbrook Leisure Centre, Ripple Road.
Tickets are �15 for a ringside seat, �12 for general admission and �10 concessions.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 7pm. Call (01621) 890 153 for tickets.
- 1 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 2 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility
- 9 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham