Wrestling fun is coming to Dagenham
Dagenham’s first wrestling match in 12 years, with its choreographed fighting and sparkly costumes, takes place this Friday.
The event will see Alan Lee Travis defending his LDN British Heavyweight Championship against former tag partner Hakan.
Promoter Sanjay Bagga said: “It is live theatre and a family show with plenty of audience involvement.”
The event takes place at the Goresbrook Leisure Centre, Ripple Road.
Tickets are �15 for a ringside seat, �12 for general admission and �10 concessions.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 7pm. Call (01621) 890 153 for tickets.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 8 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket