Wrestling fun is coming to Dagenham
Dagenham’s first wrestling match in 12 years, with its choreographed fighting and sparkly costumes, takes place this Friday.
The event will see Alan Lee Travis defending his LDN British Heavyweight Championship against former tag partner Hakan.
Promoter Sanjay Bagga said: “It is live theatre and a family show with plenty of audience involvement.”
The event takes place at the Goresbrook Leisure Centre, Ripple Road.
Tickets are �15 for a ringside seat, �12 for general admission and �10 concessions.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 7pm. Call (01621) 890 153 for tickets.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 What's on across East London this weekend?