Wrestling fun is coming to Dagenham
Dagenham’s first wrestling match in 12 years, with its choreographed fighting and sparkly costumes, takes place this Friday.
The event will see Alan Lee Travis defending his LDN British Heavyweight Championship against former tag partner Hakan.
Promoter Sanjay Bagga said: “It is live theatre and a family show with plenty of audience involvement.”
The event takes place at the Goresbrook Leisure Centre, Ripple Road.
Tickets are �15 for a ringside seat, �12 for general admission and �10 concessions.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 7pm. Call (01621) 890 153 for tickets.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election