Youth held after teenager, 17, found stabbed in street in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in a serious condition in hospital this morning after a stabbing in east Dagenham.
Now police are appealing for witnesses to the incident in Dagenham Road, near Eastbrookend Country Park, just before 3.30pm on Monday – believed to have happened as the victim, 17, was getting off a 174 bus.
He was found in a street nearby with stab wounds and taken to hospital, where his condition was said to be serious but not life-threatening.
An 18-year-old was arrested the same day and remains in custody.
Police are urging people to call detectives on 101 if they have information.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 5 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 6 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules