Dagenham dancers impress Simon Cowell
A DAGENHAM based dance troupe wowed the judges and audience on the hugely popular TV show Britan s Got Talent. Diversity, an 11-piece street dancing team from the Dance Works school, in New Road, Dagenham, hit our screens with their impressive routine o
A DAGENHAM based dance troupe wowed the judges and audience on the hugely popular TV show Britan's Got Talent.
Diversity, an 11-piece street dancing team from the 'Dance Works' school, in New Road, Dagenham, hit our screens with their impressive routine on Saturday.
The guys, aged between 12 and 25, were unanimously voted to go through to the next round of the competition, which attracts around 13 million viewers a week.
Celebrity judge Amanda Holden described Diversity as "Dynamic, funny, imaginative and superb."
You may also want to watch:
Simon Cowell, known for his scathing remarks, said: "You have taken dance to a new level. I've never seen dance so imaginative, so creative, so entertaining."
Dancer Warren Russell's mother Sonia said: "When I found out they had got through to the next round I couldn't stop screaming."
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 Dagenham boss McMahon 'can't wait' for test against big spenders Wrexham
- 5 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 6 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 8 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 9 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 10 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
See feature in next week's POST.