Dagenham man found dead in the street
A former Dagenham resident was one of two men found dead in a Romford street last week.
Nikolas Fmorodinovs and Darius Birgrula, who used to live in Burnside Road, , were found dead near an electrical sub-station on the corner of Dymoke Road and Kyme Road at 4pm on Thursday.
A post-mortem into the deaths of the men, who were both in their 30s and of Latvian and Lithuanian origin respectively, carried out on Monday at Walthamstow Coroners Court and was inconclusive pending toxicology tests.
Both their next of kins have been informed of the deaths.
A Havering Police spokeswoman said: “The deaths are not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“Two males were found in a waste area at the rear of the properties.
“We are making enquiries to confirm what has happened.”
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
The quiet residential road was closed for nine hours on Thursday night while crime scene investigators took forensics at the scene.