Dagenham man given life order for baby fetish
A SICK paedophile with a baby fetish was jailed for more than 19 years and banned from any contact with infants and toddlers for the rest of his life. Terry Heron, who also goes by the name Stuart Rook, was placed on an indeterminate Public Protection t
A SICK paedophile with a "baby fetish" was jailed for more than 19 years and banned from any contact with infants and toddlers for the rest of his life.
Terry Heron, who also goes by the name Stuart Rook, was placed on an indeterminate Public Protection tariff at Snaresbrook Crown Court last week.
This means that the 21-year-old, of Longbridge Road, Dagenham, will be on "licence" for life and will be under constant surveillance by the probation service when, if ever, he is released from prison.
Heron appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court charged with 13 separate counts of possessing indecent images of children and for being in breach of a Sex Offender Public Order.
You may also want to watch:
He pleaded guilty at Snaresbrook Crown Court on September 11 and was sentenced to 18 months jail for each of his offences against innocent tots.
A total of 19 years and six months in prison.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 'Not a matter of shifting blame': Port victim's family receives another apology from detectives on case
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Police failed to flag up 'significant' incident
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
Judge Bing stated that Heron was a "high risk" to children and the community, placing him on an indeterminate public protection tariff.
The pervert, who has a particular fetish for babies, was put under a sex offender order on February 22 2008, which banned him from any contact with infants and very young children.
But Heron was caught by Barking and Dagenham police breaching this on two separate occasions; he also failed to complete a three year stint of community service.
He was arrested early this year after a massive investigation into his sick behaviour.
A police spokeswoman said: "Terry Heron, aka Stuart Rook, was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment for each of 13 separate offences against children.
"He pleaded guilty to possession of level four and five indecent images of children. Those are the highest levels of indecency.
"Mr Heron, who is a known Paedophile with a "baby fetish", was the subject of a Sex Offender Protection Order.
"He was found to be in breach of this order on two separate occasions and had failed to undertake a 3-year Community Order.
"The judge sentenced him to an indeterminate Public Protection (IPP) tariff, which places him on a life licence.
"This means that whilst there remains a risk of Heron offending against babies and children, or that he is a threat to the community; he will remain in-custody.