Daggers captain and manager issue messages to supporters
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge captain says he is looking forward to seeing supporters back at Victoria Road “when the time is right”.
The National League season has been postponed until at least April 3 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
And in a message issued on the club’s Twitter account, Clark said: “I hope everyone is keeping safe and staying at home is much as possible.
“Please keep listening to the guidelines put forward by the government and the NHS.
“We all look forward to seeing you back at Victoria Road when the time was right.
You may also want to watch:
“Take care, keep looking after yourselves and we;ll see you guys soon.”
Boss Daryl McMahon all wished fans well on Twitter in a video message and said: “I hope you’re all keeping well, keeping safe and keeping your families safe by listening to the government advice and staying inside.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
“Keep well and we’ll see you soon.”