Dagenham’s Stacey confesses “I’d like to have baby girl”
- Credit: Archant
Stacey Solomon admitted she is tempted to have another baby because she would love to pamper a little girl.
Dagenham-born Stacey, who shot to fame after she came third in ITV’s X Factor in 2009, is already the mother of five-year-old Zachary and one-year-old Leighton.
But Stacey, 23, told new! magazine this week that she’d love to get pregnant again - even though she only gave birth to her youngest boy last year.
She said: “If I’d had a girl the second time round I think I’d have said no.
“I’d like a girl. I’d like to have someone who’ll always need me for something!”
You may also want to watch:
But Stacey added that she was “too busy” to try for a baby or get married to her painter fiance Aaron Barnham at the moment because she’s concentrating on releasing her second album this year.
She continued: “That is the last thing on our list of things to do.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
“I reckon it will be a while, unfortunately.
“There’s never a good time to get married, is there? We might just elope!
“I might get married in Cornwall or somewhere on the coast. We have looked at a few places abroad, too. Argh! I don’t know anything!”