Dagenham singer Stacey Solomon joins children on special Disneyland Paris trip
- Credit: Joanne Davidson/SilverHub for Disney
A former X Factor star was just one of a number of celebrities involved in a special visit to Disneyland Paris for disadvantaged youngsters.
Dagenham-born Stacey Solomon was involved in the trip with London charities Body and Soul, Fight for Peace and Oasis Children’s Venture, as part of the 25th anniversary celebrations of Disneyland Paris.
The group of celebrities, 40 children and parents took a British Airways flight from London City Airport, with the chance to meet their favourite characters, have lunch with the stars and enjoy the attractions.
Stacey said: “I think coming to Disneyland Paris with a group of children from different children’s charities is great. It gives you such a wonderful feeling. Disneyland Paris to me means family.
“I did have a bit of sing song of Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast on the plane.”
You may also want to watch:
Other celebrities involved were actor and presenter Joe Swash, Britain’s Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon, dancer Louie Spence and TOWIE’s Lydia Bright.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out