Dagenham teen stabbed five times
A TEENAGER miraculously survived a violent knife attack where he was surrounded by a gang and stabbed five times in the chest. He was taken to hospital by emergency helicopter as paramedics thought his horrific injuries were life threatening. Around eig
A TEENAGER miraculously survived a violent knife attack where he was surrounded by a gang and stabbed five times in the chest.
He was taken to hospital by emergency helicopter as paramedics thought his horrific injuries were life threatening.
Around eight boys and girls aged 15 - 18 attacked the terrified teenager in the early hours of the morning on Sunday February 1.
The 18-year-old had just been dropped off in Weston Road, Dagenham, by his friend when the group of youths confronted him.
His friend, a 17-year-old from Romford, bravely tried to intervene and help the victim but was also attacked by the gang.
Police and paramedics were called to the stabbing at around 1.15am and the victim was taken to Royal London hospital.
- 1 Father and son found guilty of Dagenham car park murder of John Avers
- 2 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 3 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 5 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 6 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 7 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 8 Car park killing: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
He was discharged on Tuesday February 3 and is now expected to make a full recovery.
Anyone with information about the identity of the attackers or if you witnessed the incident call Detective Bob Hutton on 020 8217 5536 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
SEE NEXT WEEK'S POST FOR FULL STORY