Dagenham teen stabbed five times
A TEENAGER miraculously survived a violent knife attack where he was surrounded by a gang and stabbed five times in the chest. He was taken to hospital by emergency helicopter as paramedics thought his horrific injuries were life threatening. Around eig
A TEENAGER miraculously survived a violent knife attack where he was surrounded by a gang and stabbed five times in the chest.
He was taken to hospital by emergency helicopter as paramedics thought his horrific injuries were life threatening.
Around eight boys and girls aged 15 - 18 attacked the terrified teenager in the early hours of the morning on Sunday February 1.
The 18-year-old had just been dropped off in Weston Road, Dagenham, by his friend when the group of youths confronted him.
You may also want to watch:
His friend, a 17-year-old from Romford, bravely tried to intervene and help the victim but was also attacked by the gang.
Police and paramedics were called to the stabbing at around 1.15am and the victim was taken to Royal London hospital.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 5 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 8 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 9 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
He was discharged on Tuesday February 3 and is now expected to make a full recovery.
Anyone with information about the identity of the attackers or if you witnessed the incident call Detective Bob Hutton on 020 8217 5536 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
SEE NEXT WEEK'S POST FOR FULL STORY