Daggers 1 Cherries 0 FULL TIME
Daggers end a run of four straight defeats with a 1-0 win over Bournemouth
FULL TIME Daggers back to winning ways - with a hardfought win over the Cherries here.
Pack in the book now as Daggers still lead with 15 to go here.
61MINS: Good second half this, as Gain should have made it 2-1, but drilled wide, while the Cherries are also edging closer too.
Second half is underway now, Montgomery and Scott have both sent efforts close as Daggers continue to press.
You may also want to watch:
HALF TIME Daggers ahead here, which is welcome news for the suffering fans recently. Second half to come.
Very soft penalty that with Peter Gain brought down in the box and the referee, who is not the best, awarded the decision.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 9 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory
Excellent strike from the skipper though, very calm and collected.
GOALFLASH - Mark Arber thunders a penalty into the net for Daggers opener
28MINS: This official is driving me mad, stopping the play far too often, highly annoying.
Ref still blewing for every little infringement, but the Cherries are starting to gain a foothold until Monty bursts down the wing and sends in a fine cross that Benson can only turn over the bar.
12MINS: Territory-wise and Daggers are winners at the moment, but Ogogo has just gone on the book for a mis-timed challenge.
Even start for both sides, but worringly the referee has given two poor decisions against Daggers so far.
Teams are out and we're just getting set for kick off.
Hello and welcome to Victoria Road for todays League Two clash between Daggers and Bournemouth.
The big team change for the hosts today is that Graeme Montgomery makes his first league start since joining the club last season.
Daggers: Tony Roberts, Abu Ogogo, Damien McCrory, Mark Arber, Scott Doe, Danny Green, Marlon Pack, Peter Gain, Graeme Montgomery, Paul Benson, Josh Scott.
Subs: Chris Lewington, Jon Nurse, Darren Currie, Romain Vincelot, Danny Spiller, Tommy Tejan-Sie, Phil Walsh.
The Post is running live updates from Victoria Road for Daggers League Two clash with Bournemouth today.
John Still's side will be looking to end a run of four straight defeats, while the Cherries are out to show their automatic promotion credentials once more.
Full team news will be available from 2.45pm.
If you would like to get in touch during the game, email: email@example.com