Daggers boss back for Aldershot
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE manager John Still has confirmed he will be back in the dugout for tomorrow s League Two match with Aldershot.
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE manager John Still has confirmed he will be back in the dugout for tomorrow's League Two match with Aldershot.
The 59-year-old missed Saturday's trip to Rochdale with a recurrence of his gall bladder illness and was scheduled to undergo laser surgery today.
The procedure has now been put back until next Monday, but it won't stop Still from travelling to the Recreation Ground.
"I had another attack on Friday night, which wasn't pleasant, but I'm getting used to it now," he told the Post.
"The operation is now next Monday, there is nothing I can do about it, that's the way it is.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Council tax rebates totalling £2m remain unclaimed, authority says
- 3 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 4 London among areas where drought is declared
- 5 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 6 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 7 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 8 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 9 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 10 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
"But it won't stop me from being at the Aldershot game or the Grimsby one on Saturday either."
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road