Daggers boss back for Aldershot
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE manager John Still has confirmed he will be back in the dugout for tomorrow s League Two match with Aldershot.
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE manager John Still has confirmed he will be back in the dugout for tomorrow's League Two match with Aldershot.
The 59-year-old missed Saturday's trip to Rochdale with a recurrence of his gall bladder illness and was scheduled to undergo laser surgery today.
The procedure has now been put back until next Monday, but it won't stop Still from travelling to the Recreation Ground.
You may also want to watch:
"I had another attack on Friday night, which wasn't pleasant, but I'm getting used to it now," he told the Post.
"The operation is now next Monday, there is nothing I can do about it, that's the way it is.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
"But it won't stop me from being at the Aldershot game or the Grimsby one on Saturday either."
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road