Daggers drop to tenth
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE slipped a place to 10th in League Two after their match at Lincoln City was called off on Saturday. Aldershot s 1-1 draw at home to Grimsby Town saw the Shots move one point clear of John Still s men.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE slipped a place to 10th in League Two after their match at Lincoln City was called off on Saturday.
Aldershot's 1-1 draw at home to Grimsby Town saw the Shots move one point clear of John Still's men.
Daggers remain just two points away from the play-offs though as although Chesterfield won 1-0 at Morecambe, Shrewsbury fell to a disappointing 1-0 reverse at home to Accrington, who are now breathing down the Victoria Road club's necks.
Bournemouth took advantage of the postponed games with a 2-1 win at Crewe Alexandra, and put the gap between them and the play-off pack to four points.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders Rochdale travel to fourth-placed Bury tonight.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 7 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 8 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 9 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing
- 10 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week