Daggers launch red card appeal
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE have launched an appeal over the red card shown to defender Scott Doe during Saturday s 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury Town.
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE have launched an appeal over the red card shown to defender Scott Doe during Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury Town.
Doe was given his marching orders in the second half after referee Craig Pawson adjudged the centre half to have elbowed Terry Dunfield.
The replay clearly shows otherwise though, and Daggers will notify the FA of their decision to appeal.
You may also want to watch:
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 10 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing