Daggers launch red card appeal
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE have launched an appeal over the red card shown to defender Scott Doe during Saturday s 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury Town.
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE have launched an appeal over the red card shown to defender Scott Doe during Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury Town.
Doe was given his marching orders in the second half after referee Craig Pawson adjudged the centre half to have elbowed Terry Dunfield.
The replay clearly shows otherwise though, and Daggers will notify the FA of their decision to appeal.
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 5 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 8 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 9 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 10 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022