Daggers bolster attack with signing of striker Quigley
- Credit: Paul Dennis/TGS Photo
Dagenham & Redbridge have brought in striker Joe Quigley to bolster their attacking options ahead of the 2019/20 National League campaign.
The 22-year-old joins the Daggers on a two-year deal following his release from National League rivals Bromley in the summer.
The youngster made had a rollercoaster season playing for a number of clubs including Maidstone, Bromley, Eastborough Borough and Havant & Waterlooville.
Following his release from Premier League side Bournemouth he joined the Stones on a one-year deal where he made 11 appearances before being transfer-listed.
He then joined the Ravens where he played six times and found the net once before he was loaned out twice.
You may also want to watch:
Quigley's first loan spell being to National League South outfit Eastbourne where he scored three times in just four matches.
The striker then joined Havant & Waterlooville where he made 19 appearances and scored twice.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 2 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 6 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
He was released by Neil Smith's side at the end of the campaign and will now link up with Dagenham to provide competition for Reece Grant and Chike Kandi.