Daggers v Barnet PLAYER RATINGS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE suffered a 2-0 defeat at Barnet on Tuesday after one of their poorest displays of the season so far.Here is how we rated the players.GK: Tony Roberts - 6 – great save in the opening minute, but had no chance with either goal. Wasn
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE suffered a 2-0 defeat at Barnet on Tuesday after one of their poorest displays of the season so far.
Here is how we rated the players.
GK: Tony Roberts - 6 - great save in the opening minute, but had no chance with either goal. Wasn't tested at all in the second half, but unfortunately the damage had been done.
RB: Scott Doe - 5 - suffered a torrid night at the hands of Bolasie and conceded a needless penalty on the stroke of half time. Withdrawn late in the game and will be looking to put that performance behind him quickly.
You may also want to watch:
LB: Scott Griffiths - 6 - STAR MAN - best of a bad bunch on the night as he coped with the threat of Albert Adomah and stopped his threat for the majority of the evening.
CB: Mark Arber - 6 - copped a barrage of abuse from the Barnet fans, but didn't let it phase him and won his fair share of headers against the tricky Furlong.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
CB: Will Antwi - 6 - distribution wasn't at its best on the night, but like Arber, he did his job in the air, and limited Barnet to very few clear-cut chances.
RW: Danny Green - 6 - came into the game more in the second half, but left poor Doe exposed at times and was eventually substituted.
CM: Peter Gain - 6 - didn't boss the centre of midfield as he would have liked and had his work .
CM: Stuart Thurgood - 6 - industrious display from Thurgood again, but didn't have the sort of impact on the game that he has had in recent weeks.
LW: Jon Nurse - 5 - brought into the side to help combat the pace of Adomah but was barely noticed as the match passed him by all too easily.
CF: Josh Scott - 5 - couldn't link up play as he has done in recent matches and hardly ventured into the opposition's box.
CF: Paul Benson - 5 - only had one shot in the entire 90 minutes but was bereft of service and spent most of him chasing back or chasing lost causes.
Graeme Montgomery (Green 70) - 6 - put in a few dangerous corners towards the end, but with Daggers attacking play unusually out of sync, he didn't have the impact he would have hoped.
Wesley Thomas (Scott 70) - 6 - put himself about as much as possible and looked dangerous at times during his 20 minutes.
Abu Ogogo (Doe 75) - 6 - relieved Doe of his miserable night and may well get his chance at Hereford on Saturday now.
SUBS NOT USED: Chris Lewington, Billy Bingham, Tommy Tejan-Sie.
Do you agree with these ratings? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road.